DeOdorPro Pro-Series Fast Gas Release packets utilize Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) generating technology for highly effective elimination of tough odors at the source. Professional restoration companies will utilize it for odor elimination in structures that are being treated for water damage restoration, smoke damage, mold remediation and sewage backups. DeOdorPro ships dry and is activated with water, making it easy to store and transport. For use in unoccupied building.
Why choose DeOdorPRO Fast Gas Release Packets?
- DeOdorPRO Fast Gas Release Packets are Engineered to increase indoor air quality and cleanse the air
- Unmatched Performance for eliminating tough odors at the source
- CLO2 has shown to have more than twice the odor eliminating power than than other oxidizing technologies
- Well suited for water and smoke damage restoration jobs
- Manufactured in the USA
How much DeOdorPRO do I need to treat an area?
To neutralize odors in any structure, use the reference below to determine the amount of CLO2 needed based on the cubic feet of area and the odor intensity.
- For light odors, use the following formula:
cubic feet of treatment area divided by 35 = CLO2 grams required
- For medium odors, use the following formula:
cubic feet of treatment area divided by 25 = CLO2 grams required
- For heavy odors, use the following formula:
cubic feet of treatment area divided by 16 = CLO2 grams required
For professional results, use with our CLO2 Gas Machine / DeOdor Pro Dispenser
ASD products has developed The Rhino to help with the room deodorizing process by creating more airflow via the built in fan.