Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from users of our website: personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate a specific individual, such as a name, address, phone number, or email address. We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you create an account, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
Non-personally identifiable information is information that cannot be used to identify, contact, or locate a specific individual. This may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information about your device. We collect this information automatically when you visit our website, using cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from users of our website for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services and features of our website
- To process and fulfill your orders and requests
- To communicate with you about your account and activities on our website
- To send you promotional materials and other communications about our products and services
- To improve and enhance the performance and functionality of our website
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities on our website
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for the following reasons:
- To service providers and other third parties who assist us in operating our website and providing our services
- To comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a subpoena or court order
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business
We may also disclose non-personally identifiable information to third parties for any purpose, such as to improve the performance and functionality of our website.
Protection of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from users of our website from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Last updated: 12/09/22